Friday, July 10, 2009

Lil Buddys My First Hot Rod

Lil Buddys My First Hot Rod

Price : $64.98

Brand : Imperial Toy

[ More Detail ]

Features

  1. Recommended Ages 1 1/2 to 3 years (not to exceed 40 lbs.)
  2. Rounded vehicle design for fun riding.
  3. Easy Push Button for forward movement with this Battery-Powered Ride-On

User Comment

this one\'s good, but the mower one is more fun | Rating : 4 | on : 2007-07-17
I bought one of these for my son, and it\'s a good toy, pretty easy to put together, fun to ride, but we also got him one of the Mower Ride-Ons, Lil\' Buddys My First Mow It Tractor Ride On and he LOVES that one! From an adult perspective, they\'re practically the same toy, but the riding mower has grass that flies around on the back in a little attachment, and he LOVES to pretend he\'s mowing the yard like his father. They\'re both good toys, but I\'d recommend the tractor ride on more.

0 comments: