Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fisher-Price Power Wheels Kawasaki KFX Ninja Ultimate Terrain Traction

Get moving with aggressive oversized 13 5 tires and detailed shock covers This radical riding toy features a real handlebar configuration and a battery charge indicator to let you know how much juice you have left Cruise at 2 5 or 5 mph in forward 2 5 mph in reverse Fun graphics and colors add an exciting touch Requires one 12V battery with charger included Measures 29 x 31 x 44 Holds up to 65 pounds Adult supervision recommended Assembly required

Fisher-Price Power Wheels Kawasaki KFX Ninja Ultimate Terrain Traction

Price : $205.11

Brand : Fisher-Price

[ More Detail ]

Features

  1. The Kawasaki KFX restage is the only 12-volt battery powered ride on that gives the realism, thrill and excitement of ATV adventures!
  2. Includes 12-volt battery and charger - Features new oversize tires (13 1/2\") and wheel package, colored shock boot covers, updated \"real\" metal handlebar configuration including a battery charge indicator, as well as updated colors and graphics
  3. 12-Volts of battery power allow for two speeds forward (2.5 and 5 mph, max.). plus reverse. Also has a battery charge indicator, high-speed lock-out for beginners and Power Lock® Brake System.
  4. Ruts, wet grass, gravel, mud and rough terrain are no match for this Kawasaki. It won\'t get stuck where the others do - taking kids on a thrilling adventure!
  5. With its ultimate terrain traction, twist grip throttle and sporty styling kids can experience the excitement of real ATV riding in their own backyard!

User Comment

Grandsons first quad | Rating : 5 | on : 2009-06-28
Bought this quad after reading other reviews, and agree with claims of value for price and sturdiness, my 4 year old grandson absolutly loves to ride it everyday!!
Fun for everyone | Rating : 5 | on : 2009-06-27
We bought this for my son\'s 3rd birthday. He received the smaller version for his 2nd birthday and wore it out. I was concerned about the size since it is more than twice the size of the smaller version. It took my son about 2 minutes before he was riding it like a pro. I love the reverse feature and well as the turbo. The option of disengaging the turbo feature is great with his smaller cousins want to jump on. Before I bought this I read several reviews and my problems with this toy are the same as everyone else. It would be nice to have an \'off\' switch instead of having to disconnect the battery. Also, the foot pedal works great for my son, but can be tricky when smaller ones climb off and on and accidently step on the pedal. Overall, he loves it, I recommend buying a 2nd battery since the charging time is so long but this was definitely a good purchase. He rides it over rocks, grass, dirt and it seems to do pretty well. Even my 6 year old niece loves riding it.
Great Toy!! | Rating : 5 | on : 2009-05-06
Bought the 4-wheeler in Dec 08. My son loves it, he is 2 years old. Took about a month for him to get the hang of it. Having two speeds is great because of safety concerns (passing cars or other kids playing). Rides through grass very well but the back wheels are showing wear due to pavement riding. Plan to rotating wheel in a few months and then may buy new wheels later on.
Worth every dime... | Rating : 5 | on : 2009-03-29
I purchases two of these, one each for my twin 2.5 year old boys.

I charged them for 18 hours as suggested then let them at them.

They\'re easy to assemble. I let my boys run them at low speed for about a day and then I hooked up the high speed cable. This product is intuitive, my boys were able to master them within 2 hours of riding them.

So far the twins have run out of energy before the batteries ran down in the four wheelers. I let them ride them for at least 3 hours before I recharge the batteries over night.



This product ROCKS! Durable and for a good price.
Worth the Research | Rating : 5 | on : 2009-01-18
After all of the research I\'ve done on the internet about children\'s ATVs, I know I\'ve made the right decision. I\'ve looked into more expensive (and cheaper) toys, and this one was the middle of the road as far as pricing goes. I\'ve read the reviews on this ATV, and all had great things to say, so I went ahead ordered one for our son\'s 3rd birthday (it was due to ship in 1 to 2 months, so I ordered plenty early). It arrived, all pieces intact, in just 3 days! My neighbor and I assembled it within 15 minutes, and we kept it in his garage so as not to spoil the surprise. Needless to say, we just couldn\'t wait 2 more months, so we gave it to our son the next day (battery charged overnight for 18 hours, as per the directions). He\'s used it every day for 1 week, and battery is STILL holding it\'s charge. Turbo throttle is no problem, and the back up feature is great. I highly recommend this ATV for any parents looking for a durable, easily operable toy that will last until your son/daughter reaches to 70 lb. weight limit.

0 comments: