Thursday, July 9, 2009

John Deere Farm Tractor Trailer

Kids will love helping Dad out in the yard with this John Deere Farm Tractor and Trailer This Tractor with trailer will keep the kids going all day long The seat adjusts as children grow The trailer will dump a load anywhere Holds up to 50 pounds Features easy to pedal action with enclosed bicycle chain drive large adjustable bucket seat and heavy duty tractor wheels Item measures 51 5 L x 20 W x 20 H Item weight is 28 lbs

John Deere Farm Tractor Trailer

Price : $108.11

Brand : Peg Perego USA

[ More Detail ]

Features

  1. Heavy-duty tractor wheels
  2. Large adjustable bucket seat
  3. Easy to pedal with enclosed bicycle chain drive
  4. Realistic John Deere tractor w/matching trailer

User Comment

John Deere Farm Tractor and Trailer satisfies tractor fix! | Rating : 4 | on : 2009-02-22
Purchasing my grandson\'s John Deere farm tractor from Amazon was painless, quick, and convenient. The only challenges I had was in the timing of receiving this toy via the mail. I ordered in plenty of time to get it by the required date then was told it wouldn\'t arrive until 2 days after that date when I checked on it\'s progress. You also said it would ship in two boxes and it all came in one box. It did arrive one day before we needed to gift it to our grandson and was already put together for us.

Our grandson is a really happy camper with his little pedal tractor, we scored and we thank you.

My grandson loves it | Rating : 5 | on : 2009-02-14
great tractor . only one problem the hitch to the wagon on back would be very easy to lose
Grandson LOVES it | Rating : 5 | on : 2008-12-22
It is 27 degrees outside and I can\'t get my Grandson off of it to come in and warn up.I just love it ,got a great price for the tractor,fast shipping. I could not believe how easy it was to put together.I am tickled pink . Judy Schauman
Great first pedal tractor for my grandson!!!! | Rating : 5 | on : 2008-12-02
I love this tractor. It was easy to assemble. The peg perrago service center is always ready to help if needed. This is my second peg perrago toy bought for my grandson and he loves them both.



Thanks Amazon.com!!!!!
Christmas gift | Rating : 5 | on : 2008-11-16


The tractor looks really good. But as far as the workmanship of the tractor and the durability of it, we will have to wait until after Christmas to rate that. I am sure our 2 year old grandson will love it and will give it a great workout! As far as the looks, it is great! So, for that reason the tractor will get 5 starts.

0 comments: